Where you can find all of the downloadable content such as FREE colouring sheets.
How to "download the PDF and print the kit instructions"
Here are instructions on how to download and print the Travelling Crafts Lady's kit instructions. This is just in case if you loose the one that's providing with your crafting kit.
1. Find the kit instructions that you would like to download. There are listed by alphabetical order.
2. Click on the download icon. It's the dark green circle with the arrow in the centre.
3. The browser should prompt you that the pdf is downloading and your computer will save it to the downloads folder.
5. Go to your downloads folder and find the pdf file that you just downloaded.
7. The easiest thing to do is drag or save the file to your desktop.
8. If you're on a Mac, open the file in the "Preview" application. Click on the top "File" menu and click on "Print" option. Ensure the printer setting is set to "fit to page".
If you're on a PC, once you drag or save the file on to your desktop. Right click, and click on the "print option on the pdf. Again, ensure the printer setting is set to "fit to page".
10. You're done! Great job!
All crafting kits come with a physical piece of paper that contains the craft instructions.